On July 24, 2020, the monitoring cluster meeting organized by the National Erasmus + Morocco Office was held, under the theme «use of technology and e-learning». 64 representatives of Erasmus and Tempus projects took part in this meeting as well as representatives of the Ministry of National Education, Vocational Training, Higher Education and Scientific Research of Morocco.
The Mehmed project had an active role in the cluster meeting with the presence of Pr. Mohamed Laaouane (USMBA), Pr. Adil Salhi (UAE) and Pr. Mimoun Chourak (UMP).
The presentation of NEO, was focused on the reasons for monitoring which have been broken down as follows:
- compare and assess the impact of projects at different levels,
- identify the constraints to their establishment and dissemination and their sustainability;
- identify and contribute to the dissemination of examples of good practice,
- share knowledge, create synergies and consolidate national networking; sustain the results of the projects;
It is important to remark other interventions:
- the intervention of the Ministry about the institutional and regulatory aspects of e-learning in Morocco.),
- Interventions by representatives of projects, expired or in progress
- the results of the pre-questionnaires carried out, in preparation for the cluster weeks ago, to the representatives of Erasmus projects.
- Discussion: Focused on the current online training offering, opportunities and options for improvement.
At the end, an open debate was opened among all the participants where the current E-learning offer, the possibilities and the options to improve were discussed from the different points of view.